Snow Globe Cocktail
Hey everyone! So this “Thirsty Thursday” cocktail doesn’t appear in a book – YET – but it is tasty enough that i just might have to write one into the holiday stories.
If you want to “drink along” while watching this month’s Thirsty Thursday Q&A then you can follow the directions below for a quick, easy, and tasty dessert cocktail.
- Find the roundest glass you can (Okay, this isn’t required, but c’mon people. It’s called the freakin’ snow globe!)
- Put the largest ice cube you have into the glass. No big ones? A couple smaller ones will do just fine.
- Add a half ounce of cinnamon whisky (cinnamon tequila works too, if you can find it).
- Add a half ounce of kahlua.
- Add an eggnog type beverage (I like almond nog myself) to top up the glass.
Want it to pack a bit more of a punch? Hey, no one’s judging here. Just toss in an ounce of vodka, gin, or double up on the amounts of the whisky and khalua in the original recipe.
Add a dash of cinnamon, and vanilla powder if you have it. If you don’t, check it out. Seriously, this stuff goes on EVERYTHING!
Maybe a cinnamon stick to stir with? And hey, bottoms up 😀
xo CJ Hunt
PS- I’m assuming you’re partaking responsibly, with a designated driver as necessary. Friends look after friends! See you next time!